Thursday, May 20, 2010

Moving Slowly

I’ve been trying to keep busy, but not much has been going on lately. I have a few outstanding projects that are very slow on providing feedback. In my spare time, I’ve been reading a huge Dreamweaver CS4 book I bought. I’m about a quarter of the way though and have been learning a few interesting things. I’m finding that it isn’t a complete hassle to use all the Dreamweaver dialog boxes and menus to design a page visually, so I’ll plan on using them more in the future. I also tried my first Spry menu. I like that feature and could see myself utilizing it in the future, even though the styles for it are a pain to edit.

I also ordered business cards on my quest to re-brand myself. I received the email that they shipped yesterday, so hopefully I’ll see those soon. I tried a double sided matte UV finish. For the price, I figured it was worth a shot. Hopefully they turn out nice. I tried to keep the design simple so I won’t get sick of them too fast and can use them for quite awhile.

No comments:

Post a Comment